Do you want to write for this blog?
This is an open forum, where no opinion is barred, every spectrum is welcomed, and no one will be rejected. This is a mostly Christian forum, with a definite Christian slant to them, but no opinion will be shot down, even if you do not believe in Christ.
The aim and intention of this blog is to allow people to talk, to share their beliefs and thoughts and views, so that we can learn, discuss and be challenged. If you want to write for this, set up a free wordpress account, let me (trevfrancis) know and I will invite you to join.
It’s that simple.
There are only 4 rules for this blog in total;
1. Reply to others as you would want to be spoken to. Show everyone respect; there is no opinion so heinous that you cant reply to it respectfully, even if you disagree entirely.
2. Respect Jesus Christ and God, even if you don’t believe in them. Like the above, you can treat the subject respectfully even if you are rejecting it.
And, if you want to be a writer for this, then you will be made an administrator, and the other two rules reply to you;
3. Do not delete any post or comment (that isn’t spam). Just because you don’t agree with it does not mean you have a right to delete it.
4. Do not edit, alter, or change anyone’s comments or posts without their prior consent.
These are the only rules for this blog. Any position, thought, view and belief within the great expanse that is the Christian faith (and even beyond) is welcome. If you want to write and contribute to this, you are most welcome, and I encourage you to do so! Even if you only want to discuss and comment, you are still most welcome.
The more people get involved, the more lively the discussions, the more chance there is to be challenged, encouraged, and grow.
God bless you all, and I hope to hear from some of you soon!
- In return and reply to ‘Lord, Lord; Why have you Forsaken me!’- Part 1, Then who are Christians then? (onwardswearychristian.wordpress.com)
- Just because I’m losing…. (onwardswearychristian.wordpress.com)
- Part 2 (Well, Part 3 if I’m Honest!) So what is eternal security then? (onwardswearychristian.wordpress.com)
- ‘Lord! Lord! Why have you forsaken me!’ (onwardswearychristian.wordpress.com)